The CES 750 features a variety of logic gates and common flip-flops used to introduce the foundational elements of digital electronics theory. This trainer is often used side-by-side with the CES 500 exploratory analog trainer to provide a foundational analog and digital electronics learning solution.
The CES 750 Student Manual features 25+ exploratory digital electronics experiments.
- Versatile four-input logic gates including AND, NAND, OR, and NOR functions, plus several NOT inverters and two-input XOR gates
- Bank of flip-flops that can be used in R-S, D, T, or J-K configurations with Clock Pulse function
- Seven-segment LED display and individual LEDs for circuit operation indication
- Hexadecimal keypad for data entry
- Integrated circuit expansion connector to allow additional digital logic functions
- All experiments include a discussion on the theory behind the experiment, step-by-step procedures, and an assessment to gauge the student’s understanding of the concepts and applied theories
- Power input: 110-120VAC 60Hz
- Dimensions: 23.5”W × 14.5”H × 10”D