FAA 8083 AMT Handbook Series - Textbook/Workbook Set
This series of handbooks by the Federal Aviation Administration is positioned to become the new go-to guide for individuals preparing to take the FAA Mechanic Knowledge test for the Airframe and the Powerplant ratings. Organized and published in four books, they provide a new look at the subjects previously covered in Advisory Circulars and a great deal of new and updated information. A glossary and index are also welcome additions for each book.
The FAA updated this handbook series in 2018, and our corrected and revised versions are included in this kit.
In response to input provided by our school customers, Avotek conducted an extensive review of the government publications and corrected errors that had slipped by proofreaders, but not by the scrutiny of instructors and students all over the country. Our review also included repairing or replacing drawings and photographs that were incorrect, not clear, or not suitable to the material being discussed.
This kit also includes the four accompanying workbooks, which include multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank and short answer/analysis questions to guide study and instruction of the FAA textbooks.
Order #: T-FAA-8083-SET-0102AIR
Includes all four 2018 FAA 8083 AMT Handbook Series textbooks and workbooks:
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – General Textbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – General Workbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Airframe Vol. 1 Textbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Airframe Vol. 1 Workbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Airframe Vol. 2 Textbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Airframe Vol. 2 Workbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Powerplant Vols. 1-2 Textbook (2018)
- FAA 8083 AMT Handbook – Powerplant Vols. 1-2 Workbook (2018)