CES 500 Exploratory Electronics Lab
The CES 500 is an exploratory lab trainer used for teaching the basic elements of DC and AC theory. The panel features a variety of resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, switches, and lamps presented in an intuitive input-process-output format. The built-in power supply provides positive and negative DC voltages, and the function generator produces adjustable sine, sawtooth, and square waveforms. The CES 500 is a great solution for teaching the basic elements of DC and AC electronics including the basic electricity portion of the FAA Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) General Curriculum found in 14 CFR Part 147.
The CES 500 Student Manual features 40+ exploratory electronics experiments.
- Self-contained, rugged design
- Produces DC and AC voltage for a wide variety of experiments
- Built-in function generator produces sine, square, and sawtooth waves from 1 Hz to 100 Khz
- Banks of resistors, potentiometers, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to build many types of circuits
- Built-in speaker for audio output along with LED and lamps providing visual indications of circuit operation
- Post-mounted breadboard to expand capability with external components
- All experiments include a discussion on the theory behind the experiment, step-by-step procedures, and an assessment to gauge the student’s understanding of the concepts and applied theories
- Power input: 110-120VAC 60Hz
- Dimensions: 23.5”W × 14.5”H × 10”D