A Practical Guide to Advanced Avionics
by T. K. Eismin
8 chapters | Photos & illustrations | Detailed diagrams
Order #: T-AVSAT-0201
This title is available as a paperback book or as a web-based or downloadable eBook. For more information about Avotek’s eBooks, see our eBook Overview and FAQ page.
The second edition of Tom Eismin’s popular Avionics textbook brings you added content focusing on new technologies and the latest aircraft developments. Written by an experienced author, this book features a systems level focus, covering advanced systems in a concise, easy to read format.
A variety of modern glass cockpit systems and their installations are explained in this text written for the AMT student. Covering aircraft from Boeing and Airbus, as well as the newest corporate equipment including Garmin, this book covers the many systems and technologies in service today.
- Avionics Technical Data, Power Distribution and Data Buss
- Electronic Instrument, Autopilot and Autoflight Systems
- Integrated Monitoring/Warning Systems, Test Equipment
- Communications & Passenger Entertainment Systems
- Global Positioning Systems