A Practical Guide to Advanced Avionics
by Thomas K. Eismin
8 chapters | Photos & illustrations | Detailed diagrams
Order #: T-AVSAT-0301
This title is available as a paperback book or as a web-based or downloadable eBook. For more information about Avotek’s eBooks, see our eBook Overview and FAQ page.
The third edition of Tom Eismin’s popular avionics textbook brings you added content focusing on new technologies and the latest aircraft developments. Written for maintenance and avionics students by an experienced author and educator, this book features a systems-level focus, covering advanced aircraft electronic technologies in a concise, easy-to-read, and practical format.
Using aircraft from Boeing and Airbus as examples, as well as the newest corporate equipment including Garmin, this book covers the many systems and technologies in service today. This includes the various sensors and systems used in advanced, computerized flight controls. It also discusses power distribution and data transfer systems, the flight deck displays, and controls found on common general aviation, corporate, and transport category aircraft.
- Technical Publications and Data Management
- Power Distribution, Digital, and Data Bus Systems
- Electronic Instrument Systems
- Integrated Monitoring/Warning Systems
- Integrated Test Equipment
- Autopilot and Autoflight Systems
- Communication, Data, and Passenger Entertainment Systems
- Global Positioning Systems
ISBN 13: 978-1-933189-84-0