https://www.avotek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Aviation-Mechanic-Instructors-Handbook.jpg 422 1000 Ebook Editor /wp-content/themes/avotek-enfold-child/images/logo-avotek.png Ebook Editor2021-10-20 09:18:432021-10-20 09:20:38Avotek releases Aviation Mechanic Instructor’s Handbook by David Jones
Avotek releases Aviation Mechanic Instructor’s Handbook by David Jones
Avotek releases a new book to help AMTs better train the next generation of the workforce. David Jones, a respected pillar in the AMT instruction community, took an FAA flight-centric publication and made it more relevant to mechanic instructors. The book answers questions such as:
- How do I plan what I’ll teach today?
- What is the ideal learning process?
- What are my responsibilities as an instructor?
- How can I better get through to my students?
- How can I tell if my students are truly learning this stuff?
It is a train-the-trainer guide for mechanic instructors.
This textbook is available for ordering now. If you have any questions about this book, call or email us at: 800.828.6835 or email@example.com.