CES 702 Digital Electronics Lab Trainer
The CES 702 is an electronics lab trainer used to teach digital theory. This trainer features a complete lineup of logic gates and flip-flops along with a bank of switches and LEDs to control the circuits and see them work. A hexadecimal keypad provides additional input options, and a dual, seven-segment LED display enhances the visual output. The built-in clock pulse generator adds timing capability for advanced digital logic understanding. The CES 702 is the perfect complement to the CES 651 analog trainer to provide a complete analog and digital electronics education solution.
The CES 702 Student Manual features 40+ digital electronics experiments.
- Versatile four-input logic gates including AND, NAND, OR, and NOR functions, plus several NOT inverters and two-input XOR gates
- Bank of flip-flops that can be used in R-S, D, T, or J-K configurations with Clock Pulse and Schmitt Trigger
- Seven-segment LED display and individual LEDs for circuit operation indication
- Hexadecimal keypad for data entry
- Includes a variety of resistors, potentiometers, diodes, and transistors needed to build complete and functional solid-state electronic circuits
- Integrated circuit and edge card socket connectors for expandable use
- All experiments include a discussion on the theory behind the experiment, step-by-step procedures, and an assessment to gauge the student’s understanding of the concepts and applied theories
- Power input: 110-120VAC 60Hz
- Dimensions: 23.5”W × 14.5”H × 10”D