Avotek seeks to build on established traditions of quality and innovation. We strive to employ people who value those principles in their own work and skills. If this is you, please take a moment to review any of our current job openings and complete an application.
Current job openings:
Select Aerospace Industries, an aviation specialty company in Weyers Cave, Virginia, with several divisions and customer bases seeks a full-time marketing professional to effectively promote our products, maintain our presence in various social media sites, and represent us at conferences and other events.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Conducting market research to define target audiences
- Planning and running marketing campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
- Creating and writing ad and promotional copy for web, print, social media
- Creating, organizing and maintaining target audience contact lists
Good organizational skills, able to work proactively and coordinate with others.
Proficient with social media services (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) to promote a company and its product releases.
Proficient with MS Office (writing copy, maintaining calendars and customer lists), familiarity with email utility such as Mail Chimp is a plus.
- Maintain our company divisions’ presence on social media and promote our products and brand.
- Ensure that our marketing efforts are effective by conducting market research, defining the target audiences, and cultivating and maintaining marketing lists.
- Coordinate with company and division leaders and designers to create marketing flyers and brochures, business cards, catalogs, print and web ads, and calendars.
- Coordinate with sales professionals and in-house designers to update tradeshow displays.
- Manage photo contests for our Select Aerospace and Avotek calendars, coordinate with designers to create and mail to customers.
- Plan and maintain the company-wide marketing calendar and coordinate with company divisions on what to promote, when, and how.
- Coordinate with others in the company to conceptualize, write, and send email blast campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertisers and work with in-house designers to create marketing ads for print magazines and web banners.
- Meet customers at aviation-related conferences and inform them of our company services.
- Promote and support company special events as they occur.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 219, Weyers Cave, VA 24486.